This agreement contains all of the terms and conditions between and the individual player, herein referred to as the "Client." "Client" is defined as a person who has created a new account. may modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, at any time and at our sole discretion, by notifying the Client via email, or by posting a notice or a new agreement on our website.. If any modification is unacceptable to the client, they may terminate this agreement and close their account. Your continued activity in your account in the program following our posting of a change notice or new agreement on our website will constitute binding acceptance of that change.
Signing Up - JOIN
- It is required that the information provided by the Client at the time of signup be accurate and valid. reserves the right to reject or cancel any account created if it has been determined that the Client has already created an account, that the information is invalid or inaccurate, has been blacklisted, or for any other reason left to the sole discretion of management.
- By opening an account with, the Client agrees that all client rules, policies and operating procedures will apply to them. ACEBET66 reserves the right to refuse Client's action or close their accounts if necessary to comply with any requirements that may be established. Clients shall not open more than one client account per household without prior written consent from. If a client would like to test the system, ACEBET66 will provide the client with a demo account. In the event of a violation, has the right to void all current and future account activity.
Accounts Conditions of Use
- Where there is any dispute concerning a Player's account, ACEBET66 reserves the right to suspend the Player's account until a resolution is reached. Any disputes must be lodged in writing stating the date, time and details of dispute and sent via email to [email protected]ACEBET66.com. ACEBET66 takes member disputes very seriously and endeavors to take all reasonable steps to investigate and resolve all disputes.
- ACEBET66 reserves the right to suspend, cancel your account for any reason whatsoever at any time without notice to you. Any balance in your account at the time of such cancellation will be refunded to you using a method of payment as determined by ACEBET66. However, ACEBET66 reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to void any winnings and forfeit any balance in your ACEBET66 account or any other winnings or entitlements you might otherwise have or have had from your ACEBET66 account and your use of ACEBET66 services or/and Play.
- You are solely responsible for keeping your account number and password secure. You shall not allow any other person or third party including, without limitation, any minor, to use or reuse your ACEBET66 account, access and/or use any materials or information from the ACEBET66 Website, accept any prize, or Play at the ACEBET66 . You are solely responsible for any purchases and/or losses incurred by yourself or a third party on your ACEBET66 account.
Acceptance and Validation of Wagering:
Player must wager from funds that are in their Player accounts. All wagering is void if on review the Player has never successfully deposited funds or Funds Transfer into their respective Player account. After deposit, your total bet must be more than 100% or equivalent of your deposit amount, or we will unable to apply for withdrawal, please make the deposit amount on demand.
• Confirmed Wagers
www.acebet66.com cannot cancel wagers once they have been confirmed by ACEBET66 in your account, unless the wager is declared void or due to incorrect results & settlement for reasons outlined in these Terms & Conditions.
• Accurate Wagering Records
Despite every effort to ensure total accuracy, we do not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions in respect of information provided on the Website.
• Deduction of Wagers / Unresolved Wagers
Stakes will be deducted from your account at the time of placing your Bet, no matter when the result is determined. ACEBET66 cannot refund Bets placed on games where Bets have been purchased for future draws that have not yet been resolved. Such Bets will be resolved upon completion of such games and winnings, if applicable, credited to Players accounts at that time.
• www.acebet66.com Wagering Decision is Final
You agree that ACEBET66 and its records shall be the final authority in determining the terms of any wagers you place and the circumstances in which they were made.
• Players Sole Responsibility for Winnings
Any applicable taxes and fees in connection with any winnings awarded to you or any other payments to you are your sole responsibility. ACEBET66 may report and withhold any amount from your winnings in order to comply with any applicable law. Winnings cannot be transferred, substituted or redeemed for any other winnings.
• Minimum Stakes
A minimum stake, dependent on the particular Game, will apply.
• Server Evidenced Bet Results
In the event that there is a discrepancy between either the numbers that a Player believes that they have entered or the graphic display of the game they have played and those in the database maintained by www.acebet66.com, the numbers in the database will be deemed to be valid.
• Automatic Game Playing / Manipulation of Software / Tampering / Cheating
Automatic playing of Games by software or any other manipulation of the Games or your/another Player's account data are strictly prohibited and may result in termination of your membership, deletion of all associated accounts, the cancellation and/or confiscation of any outstanding prizes and deposits and civil/criminal prosecution. In addition to the above, you agree that the Company has the complete and unfettered discretion to terminate your account for any reason whatsoever and, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, should it be of the opinion that your participation in the Website, or any games offered therein, is detrimental to the principles under which it operates the Website. You hereby waive any and all recourse against the Company for any such termination. You acknowledge that full freedom from errors or incompleteness is impossible to achieve with respect to computer software. Should you become aware that the software contains such error or incompleteness you undertake to refrain from taking any advantage whatsoever thereof. Moreover, promptly upon becoming aware of such error or incompleteness you shall notify ACEBET66 in writing. Should you fail to fulfill your undertakings under this clause, ACEBET66 shall be entitled to full compensation for all costs, including costs for rectifying the software that may arise out of your omissions or actions in taking advantage of such errors or incompleteness. You agree that the Company is not responsible for any damage, loss, or injury resulting from tampering, or other unauthorized access or use of the Website or your account. Any attempt by you to gain unauthorized access to the Website's systems or any account, interfere with procedures or performance of the Website or games, or deliberately damage or undermine the Website or Games is subject to civil and/or criminal prosecution and will result in immediate termination of your account and forfeiture of any and all prizes to which you may have been otherwise entitled to.
• Events Beyond www.acebet66.com Control
Wherever possible, ACEBET66 endeavors to ensure the full protection of all its Players and their Bets. However, there are certain events that are beyond ACEBET66's control. Should you become disconnected from the Website (for whatever reason), act of Gods, ACEBET66 cannot be held liable for any losses that may result there from. Should a Player be disconnected after placing a wager and before the game is played, the results of that game will still be displayed on the Players account and any winnings or losses recorded accordingly.
• Wager Result Acceptance
By placing any further Bets with malaysia online casino ACEBET66, the Player accepts the results of any previous Bet. As such, the results of the previous wager are hereby deemed no longer in dispute and no refunds or other adjustments will be granted.
• Software Malfunction
ACEBET66 reserves the right to withhold winnings and void wagers if a Player manipulates the games in a fraudulent manner or the software itself malfunctions.
- Prior to releasing or approving any withdrawal, ACEBET66 reserves the right to request from customers to furnish with information such as proof of Personal Identification, front and back copy of credit card/debit card, Passport, Driving License or recent bank statement or other appropriate documentation as ACEBET66, at its sole discretion, deems necessary. If you fail to comply with any security request, ACEBET66 reserves the right to void any winnings in your account.
- Crediting Winnings -- Winnings will be added to your respective Account, as appropriate, automatically. These updates of your accounts are not 'proof of win' and or should the funds have been transferred (debited) from your respective Account. If upon manual review there is evidence of fraud or malpractice, ACEBET66 reserves the right to void certain winnings and to amend your various accounts accordingly.
- We communicate with our clients on a regular basis to provide information regarding their account, exclusive offers and updates. We may contact our clients via email or phone, in accordance with their expressed wishes.
- ACEBET66 will keep periodic track of Clients' account activity at all times and will supply reports summarizing this activity. The format, content and frequency of the reports may vary from time to time at our sole discretion.
- The client reserves the right to question or request clarification of rules, policies and procedures implemented by ACEBET66. In the event there may be a discrepancy on the account, the client may request a report of their account activity at any time online.vity at all times and will supply reports summarizing this activity. The format, content and frequency of the reports may vary from time to time at our sole discretion.
Terms & Termination
- The term of this Agreement will begin upon ACEBET66's written confirmation of the creation of your account. Either ACEBET66 or the client may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause. ACEBET66 has the right to terminate the agreement without prior notice if the client breaches any terms or conditions of this agreement.
No Representation or Guarantee
- Any expression by ACEBET66 is an expression of opinion only and the client agrees, understands and acknowledges that they have not been induced to, and/or persuaded thereby to, enter into this "Agreement" and that the Affiliate has entered into the Agreement of their own free will and choice, without any force or duress, and only after thorough, complete, full, and thoughtful investigation and after obtaining independent advice and counsel from their accountant, their attorney, and their financial advisors.
- The client shall defend, indemnify, and hold our affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and representatives harmless from and against any and all liabilities, losses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorney's fees, resulting from, arising out of, or in any way connected with (a) any breach of warranty, representation, or agreement contained in this Agreement, (b) the performance of your duties and obligations under this Agreement, (c) your negligence or (d) any injury caused directly or indirectly by your negligent or intentional acts or omissions.
- ACEBET66 makes no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to their services. In addition, we make no representation that the operation of our site will be uninterrupted or error-free and will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
Limitation of Liability
- ACEBET66 will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, or data) arising in connection with this Agreement, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed to provide any rights, remedies or benefits to any person or entity not a party to this Agreement. Our obligations under this Agreement do not constitute personal obligations of our directors, officers, employees or shareholders.
- The client acknowledges that he/she has read this agreement and agrees to all its terms and conditions. The client has independently evaluated the desirability of participating in this Agreement and is not relying on any representation, guarantee or statement other than set forth in this Agreement.
- This Agreement will be governed by the laws of Panama, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. Any action relating to this Agreement must be brought in Panama and you irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of its courts.
Assignability and Inurement.
- The client may not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without prior written consent of ACEBET66. Subject to that restriction, this Agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of, and enforceable against the Client and ACEBET66.
- Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement. NO MODIFICATIONS, ADDITIONS, DELETIONS OR INTERLINEATIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT ARE PERMITTED OR WILL BE RECOGNIZED BY US. None of our employees, officers or agents may verbally alter, modify or waive any provision of this Agreement.